Mary, Your action plan will be very influential for school improvement. The Middle School campus will appreciate your research, because it helps them as they prepare the 7th graders for the Technology Application classes. The findings will also be beneficial for the 4th and 5th grades on your campus, so that their integration of technology is aligned with the C-Scope curriculum. Thanks for taking on this great action research!
Joanne, I can't take credit for the Scribd idea. Jeanette King found it when she did a google search for ways to post documents to a blog. We couldn't find the document that we were directed to in the resource folder. It wasn't there. Scribd is easy. You have to create an account with them, but it is free. You can upload your document to Scribd and then you can copy the embed code and paste it into your blog. Thanks for the feedback!
Mary - Wow, what a great project! I'm constantly preaching to my faculty (elementary) that the TEKS must be covered. I yet to think they are even listening sometimes. I'm excited to follow your research!
Mary, Your action plan will be very influential for school improvement. The Middle School campus will appreciate your research, because it helps them as they prepare the 7th graders for the Technology Application classes. The findings will also be beneficial for the 4th and 5th grades on your campus, so that their integration of technology is aligned with the C-Scope curriculum. Thanks for taking on this great action research!
ReplyDeleteMary your plan looks wonderful. I wish we had someone in our district doing this kind of research. I look forward to reading your findings. Great Job!
ReplyDeleteMary your plan looks great! I am interested how you posted your Action Planning Template through Scribd. Nice Work.
ReplyDeleteJoanne,
ReplyDeleteI can't take credit for the Scribd idea. Jeanette King found it when she did a google search for ways to post documents to a blog. We couldn't find the document that we were directed to in the resource folder. It wasn't there. Scribd is easy. You have to create an account with them, but it is free. You can upload your document to Scribd and then you can copy the embed code and paste it into your blog.
Thanks for the feedback!
Mary - Wow, what a great project! I'm constantly preaching to my faculty (elementary) that the TEKS must be covered. I yet to think they are even listening sometimes. I'm excited to follow your research!
ReplyDeleteMary-I'm very excited to see the results of your project. It will bring about great change on your campus.
ReplyDelete