Sunday, October 23, 2011
EDLD 5301 Week 3 Reflection
During week three we were asked to complete a draft from our action research project. In so doing, I used the workable template 7.1 found in our resource folder on Epic or in the Harris textbook. In completing this template, I was able to think through the process that I would take as I go through the plan. It helped me to focus on the timeline, the persons I would need help from, and the resources I would need to complete the project. I used the two textbooks Leading with passion and knowledge: The principal as action researcher by Nancy Fichtman Dana (Corwin, 2009) and Examining what we do to improve our schools: 8 steps from analysis to action by Sandra Harris, Stacey Edmonson, and Julie Combs(Eye on Education, 2010) as well as the downloaded example Student Use of Cell Phones (unknown, n.d.) to guide me through the process. After looking carefully at the plan I saw several areas in which I need to strengthen the plan. I felt like getting the plan down on the template was helpful to me in looking at the strengths and weaknesses of the plan and being able to make adjustments.
Labels:
Reflection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment