Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Reflections from Web Conference #5

The last video conference for EDLD5306 was one of mixed emotions. I am so glad to have this class behind me, yet I have enjoyed getting back into the role of the student. Being a life long learner is important and this class has really jump started that process again for me.

Very important information was discussed tonight concerning our TK20 account and what we have to complete before Sunday’s course deadline at 11:59 pm on September, 25th. It was expressed that no extensions would be given for this week. Also, one of the most helpful items discussed was the “To Do” list that can be found on the class website under Internship Requirements.

Our next course begins on October 3rd and the payment deadline is September 26th. This information can be found on the Lamar homepage at the bottom where it is noted “Complete Calendar – Academic Partnerships Calendar”.

When I look back on the last 4 ½ weeks, I can’t believe it has gone by so quickly. I can only hope that the next eighteen months bring about as much personal growth as this first course. Thank you Ms. Borel.

Mary Johnson
EDLD5306/ET8038

No comments:

Post a Comment